I am always looking for opportunities to offer as much value as possible to this great community.
Speaking of which, did anyone notice the NAMB discussion got 100+ comments? Wow! Talk about amplifying your mortgage industry influence and voices with the power of an online/real-time community.
Back on point. I know there are a ton of great mortgage technology, marketing, sales, and services providers out there. Great companies that can really make a difference for mortgage brokers, lenders, and originators. I also know that marketing budgets are tight and a lot of these businesses are working extra hard – like everyone in the mortgage industry.
I want to help mortgage industry vendors, help our hard working community of loan originators – FREE advertising.
Promote Your Mortgage Technology or Service
So, here is the offer – any mortgage technology or service provider is welcome to send me a self-written article introducing their product or service to the Lenderama community of mortgage originators.
- Product or service must be for mortgage brokers and lenders
- Article must be an easy to understand and read explanation of your product
- Must include one or more specific examples of how your product or service helps originators
- Article must be original
- Article must be at least 500-750 word in length
- Contain your sales pitch to a brief 75 word resource or bio section at the end of the article
- Resource section can have up to 2 relevant links back to your website
What will not be published:
- Articles that suck! (That is my catch all caveat)
- Articles that are already published on the Web
- Articles that are less than 500 words
- Articles that read like a marketing squeeze page from your website
- Articles that do not give examples of how the product/service helps originators
- Articles with more than 2 links or irrelevant links
The whole intent of this opportunity is to create a valuable product and services resource for mortgage brokers and lenders. Please write and submit your articles with this in mind. Also, if you have a favorite vendor that has helped your business you are welcome to write that testimonial as well, under the same writing guidelines, or call your account manager and tell them about this opportunity.
Lenderama Community – Don’t Worry
Oh, and Lenderama community never fear I will not drown the blog with vendor sales pitches. They will be sprinkled in judiciously and will have their own category (for easy sorting – exclusion). And, they are not allowed to suck! Hopefully, that will inspire some creative, entertaining, and ultimately useful blog posts.
Submission, Questions, & Mortgage Blog Promotions
You can send your mortgage product or service article or questions to me at: bill.rice [at] lenderama.com.
Also, if you have a mortgage or real estate blog or website send me the URL and RSS feed and I will get it up on our list of mortgage blogs.